Our sweet etched copper plate includes a leather tie that can be wrapped around a tree, stake/post or presented anyway you’d like. We etch into a 16 gauge uncoated copper plate and leave the copper unsealed. Our copper plates will tarnish with time and exposure to air and the weather.
Patina/Tarnish is a thin film of condensation that forms on the metal’s surface in humid air. When exposed to the weather the copper molecules form the tarnish. Our plates can be cleaned with a simple solution of vinegar and salt, however we prefer the look that comes with exposure to the natural elements.
Each plate is made to order and take 7-14 days for production after approval. Our plates can be personalized with a name and the phrase or quote of your choosing. They can hold up to 100 characters, including spaces. Feel free to choose from a collection of phrases, quotes and artwork that we have featured here:
- 3 x 5 or 5 x 5 copper etched plate
- 36" leather tie included, can be cut down to smaller size
- ideas for presenting your copper plate
- presented in a kraft box, gift wrapped in white kraft paper with a twine tie
- optional personalized tag for orders being sent as gifts